Lexus Gamers’ IS is unofficially the first vehicle designed by and for the Twitch community as the ultimate gaming space. Streamer Fuslie had over 554,000 unique viewers vote on modifications ranging from the gaming-themed exterior wrap to the custom controller to their “game fuel” beverage of choice and then the fabrication experts at SCPS brought the vehicle to life. On the outside, the vehicle features the custom “Infiltrate” vinyl wrap, which has an interface-driven, HUD-centric design territory reminiscent of first-person gaming. Read more for additional pictures and information.
The interior sports a “Neon Tokyo” style, which consists of an electrified, neuron-exploding Japanese pop art aesthetic, while Smart Tint on the windows dims the cabin for gameplay. Not just for show, there’s even a custom-built gaming PC with an MSI Gaming GeForce GPU + AMD CPU installed in the vehicle’s trunk, complete with a custom housing, programmable RGB LEDs, a fog machine and automated RGB lasers for maximum reveal effect. A curved monitor with retractable keyboard / mouse and 3D-printed game controller lets you enjoy games using the latest hardware.
- System: Intel Core i5-10400F 2.9GHz 6-Core | Intel B460 Chipset | 8GB DDR4 | 500GB PCI-E NVMe SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB Video Card | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 6x USB 3.1 | 2x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | 802.11AC Wi-Fi | Audio: 7.1 Channel | Keyboard and Mouse
- Special feature: Tempered Glass Side Case Panel | RGB Case Lighting | RGB 7 Colors Gaming Mouse
- 1 year parts & labor | Free lifetime tech support
The Twitch community dives headfirst into their passion of gaming, just as we did in designing the new 2021 Lexus IS as a pure expression of a sports sedan. We asked for their help designing their dream gaming space, and they answered in spades. Together, we created the ultimate fusion of design and performance in automotive and gaming,” said Vinay Shahani, vice president of marketing at Lexus.