From the back, this may appear to be a standard 1974 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow, but upon closer inspection, you’ll realize that it’s actually a custom-built drag racer. What stands out the most is its General Motors-sourced supercharged 462 cubic-inch V8 engine, complete with a 200-hp nitrous oxide booster fitted in the pack for that extra jump. Not your standard race car, this one has a fully custom leather interior that offers luxurious seating for four. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The original body was completely restored to pristine condition before being lowered onto a custom chromium molybdenum alloy tube chassis and cage. Other features include a lowered suspension, drag racing tires, gold side pipes, and a custom hood for the tall engine as well as 14-71 supercharger unit. This actually was offered for sale a couple of years ago in Norway, priced at $115,000 USD.
- The LEGO DC Batman: Batman Cowl (76182) captures forever the unmistakable style of Batman in a captivating build-and-display model created with adults in mind
- Measuring over 8.5 in. (22 cm) high, 4 in. (10 cm) wide and 4 in. (12 cm) deep, this captivating model provides an attractive conversation piece, whether displayed in your home or workplace
- The collectible LEGO DC Batman Batman Cowl offers a hands-on, stress-relieving building experience, as 410 LEGO bricks gradually transform into a stunning display model
- This authentic LEGO brick recreation of the iconic Batman helmet includes transparent pieces to represent the face and a stylish fact plaque attached to a sturdy base
- Indulge your creative construction superpowers. This collectible piece of Batman memorabilia will provide pleasure and satisfaction long after the hands-on work has been completed