Photo credit: Jungkwang Hwang
UV-C is essentially a shorter, more energetic wavelength of light that is ideal for destroying genetic material, both in humans and viral particles. In nature, it’s typically filtered out by ozone in the atmosphere long before it reaches human skin. Since it was discovered in 1878, artificially produced UVC has become a prime method of sterilization, which is mostly used in hospitals, airplanes, offices, and factories every day. Read more to see how Samsung 0° Clean uses this light to disinfect face masks.
The Samsung 0° Clean consists of a detachable cylindrical battery-unit and a UV-C sanitizing flat-bed. When you’re ready to use it, simply lay a surgical or cloth mask in the bed, close the lid, and turn the device on. The UV-C light will then disinfect the mask, while hot air ensures that it stays dry, and after a few hours, you’ll be ready to wear it again. Not just a battery unit, the display also shows how much dust and particulate matter is on the mask.
- Phonesoap 3 - The First UV-C Sanitizer and Charger: This unit houses two scientifically proven germicidal UV-C bulbs that completely sanitize your entire phone, killing 99.99% of all bacteria and germs. In addition, the unit offers one USB port and one USB-C port for charging.
- Fits and Charges any Phone: PhoneSoap 3 was built to accommodate all smartphones, including larger models like the iPhone 12 Pro Max. The USB and USB-C ports in the back of the unit offer universal charging to all devices. You’re going to charge your phone every night anyway - you may as well sanitize it, too!
- As seen on Shark Tank, Discover Channel, Good Morning America, and QVC. PhoneSoap’s revolutionary bacteria-zapping technology was featured on ABC’s Shark Tank, tested and proven effective on the Discovery Channel, and sold to hundreds of thousands of happy customers on Good Morning America and QVC.
- Stay healthy. Our phones gather all the bacteria we touch throughout the day, and then they are stored in warm and dark places like purses and pockets, leaving the bacteria to breed and grow. They are the third hand we never wash! Using PhoneSoap on a regular basis will help keep germs and illness at bay.
- Clean whatever fits. The PhoneSoap was created with smartphones in mind, but will sanitize anything that fits inside - pacifiers, smart watches, headphones, keys - you name it!