Samsung’s 49″ Odyssey G9 Gaming Monitor is for those who demand the ultimate immersion, and you can get one for $1,189.99 shipped, today only, originally $1,399.99. This display is the world’s first Dual Quad High-Definition (DQHD; 5120×1440 resolution) gaming monitor, complete with an industry-first 1000R curvature. Featuring a rapid 1ms response time, 240Hz refresh rate and crystal clear QLED picture quality for gaming in dual QHD. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Get your head in the game with the 49-inch Odyssey G9, which matches the curve of the human eye, for maximum immersion and minimal eyestrain. With the screen space of two 27” panels, you can truly take command on the battlefield.
- Product dimensions | Without stand – 45.18” W x 14.31” H x 11.46” D | With stand – 45.18” W x 21.15” H x 16.39” H | Weight without stand – 31.1 lbs. | Curvature – 1000R | Resolution – 5,120 x 1,440 | Refresh rate – 240Hz | Power cable length – 1.5 meters
- See your games as they were meant to be seen, with Samsung HDR 1000 | Bring unrivalled depth to every world you choose to explore, and experience insane levels of detail in every scene
- Customize your Odyssey with distinct core color customization, allowing you to match your monitor with the rest of your gaming setup | TV does not have in-built speakers but can hook with headphones or a sound system
- The 49-inch DQHD resolution brings you a display as wide as two QHD monitors sitting side by side, with incredibly detailed, pin-sharp images | Experience a more encompassing view with maximum space to take in all the action
The Odyssey G9 provides an even more dynamic and seamless action scene-by-scene when NVIDIA G-SYNC and Adaptive Sync on DP1.4 are enabled. Aesthetically, it boasts a glossy white exterior and Infinity Core Lighting, which lets you customize 52 different colors and five lighting effect options behind the display. Connectivity wise, there’s an HDMI 2.0 port, two DisplayPort 1.4, and a built-in USB hub (2 x USB 3.0).
Following our recent announcement of the Odyssey G7 curved gaming monitor, the G9 now joins the portfolio as the first dual QHD gaming monitor with 1000R curvature. This further solidifies Samsung’s leadership in the global gaming monitor market, with innovation happening at an unprecedented rate. Samsung’s Odyssey G9 curved gaming monitor takes immersive gaming to the next level, giving any gamer the upper hand,” said Hyesung Ha, Senior Vice President of Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics.