Sometimes, slimmer is better, especially when it comes to laptops, and with Samsung’s new BLADE BEZEL that’s exactly what you’ll get. With a near bezel-less OLED that gives the laptop a 93% screen-to-body ratio, it also comes equipped with a UPC, or under panel camera that stays hidden when not in use. This means that the laptop itself is around 50% thinner than its LCD counterparts, with the display measuring in at just 1mm thick. Read more for two videos and additional information.
These technologies combined help the laptop weigh 30% less than its competitors, like the HP Spectre X360 14 and Dell XPS 17. Unfortunately, there’s no word yet on pricing or availability, but Samsung normally doesn’t release teasers for products unless they intend on launching them soon. Whether it be in Samsung’s own laptops or an OEM, we should be seeing the BLADE BEZEL in some form or another, possibly even in MacBook Pro form.
- More Power, More Cores: The 8-Core 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10875H processor provides the ultimate level of performance with up to 5. 1GHz Max Turbo.
- Studio Ready: The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super with Max-Q Design (8GB GDDR6 VRAM) graphics is up to 25% faster than the original RTX 20 Series with more cores and higher clocks.
- Vivid Visuals: The 4K OLED touch display delivers blazing fast 1ms response time and a wide color range covering 100% of the DCI-P3 space, while the HDR 400 True Black ensures deep blacks and vibrant colors.
- Thin and Compact: The CNC aluminum unibody frame houses incredible performance in the most compact footprint possible, while remaining remarkably durable and just 0. 7" thin.
- Innovative Cooling: A unique vacuum sealed, liquid filled, copper vapor chamber spans the heat generating components and is the key to getting maximum performance and user comfort in a compact, thin design.