Samsung’s 55-inch Class Frame (2021) Series 4K Quantum HDR Smart TV can double as artwork when not in use, and you can get one for $997.99 shipped, this week only, originally $1499.99. Not just a decorative piece, this latest model boasts superior picture quality with QLED technology as well as a powerful Quantum Processor 4K, 4K AI up scaling capabilities, and SpaceFit Sound that auto-optimizes sound settings after analyzing the environment of your room. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- ART MODE: Transform The Frame into a beautiful work of art when you're not watching TV with the built-in motion sensor
- ART STORE: Access over 1,400 new and classic works of art from world-class museums and galleries*
- BILLION SHADES OF COLOR: Enjoy a color spectrum that stays true even in bright scenes with Quantum Dot 100% Color Volume**
- CUSTOMIZABLE FRAME: Make The Frame your own with different bezel styles and color options that complement your space***
- 4K UPSCALING: Whatever you watch, the Quantum Processor 4K transforms it to 4K through machine learning-based AI
Samsung’s the Frame 2021 also comes with additional original artworks to match personal tastes or just curate your own personal art collection with a growing library of over 1,400 pieces from world-renowned institutions. Plus, there’s an AI-based auto-curation technology that recommends artwork based on your previous selections.
Consumers today are looking for products that are an amalgamation of great design and premium technology. When they are designing their homes, they want technology to add to their distinctive and personalised elements of their lifestyle. With The Frame 2021, we are empowering our consumers to transform their living space with customizable bezel options, while also delivering brilliant picture quality through our QLED technology,” said Sandeep Singh Arora, Senior Director, Online Business, Consumer Electronics, Samsung India.