Photo credit: Tech Talk TV
Tech Talk TV gives us a first look at the upcoming budget-priced Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. No official specifications have been announced, but from the leaked images, we see a punch-hole camera up top and a triple sensor camera bump out back. Similar to the Note 10, this model boasts a hole-punch camera, but instead of a display that is curved at the edges, it seems to be flat. Read more for additional pictures and information.
The flat LCD panel for the Note 10 Lite could be used as a cost-saving measure, as it most certainly would be cheaper produce than a curved edge-to-edge display. Though we can physically see the cameras on the smartphone, there’s still no word on what kind of sensors to expect, but good news, the handset should make its debut at CES 2020 next week.
- Fast charging, long lasting intelligent power and super speed processing outlast whatever you throw at Note 10 plus
- S pen’s newest Evolution gives you the power of air gestures, a remote shutter and playlist button and handwriting to text, all in One Magic wand
- With a full set of Pro lenses, super stabilization, live video bokeh and precision audio recording, Note 10 plus is a studio in your pocket
- Note 10's nearly bezel less Infinity display gives an immersive, cinematic quality to whatever you’re viewing
- SIM size Nano SIM (4FF) ; SIM Slot Type SIM 1 + MicroSD