Samsung has just announced a special edition Galaxy Note 10+ ahead of the December 20 release of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. This handset features Star Wars-inspired design elements and digital content, complete with specially designed case, a collector’s metal badge, an S Pen, and even a pair of Galaxy Buds. You’ll also get Star Wars-themed content including wallpapers, shutdown animations, icons and sounds to enjoy. Read more for a video, another picture and additional information.
This Galaxy Note10+ Star Wars Special Edition will be available in an Unlocked by Samsung version for $1,299.99 starting December 13 in select markets. In the United States, you’ll be able to get one at Amazon, select Best Buy stores, select Microsoft stores, Samsung [.] com and Samsung Experience Stores. This marks the first of several collaborations that Samsung and Lucasfilm have planned, bringing a momentous collision of two Galaxies.
A state-of-the-art mobile device, the Galaxy Note10+ combines stunning design and powerful performance with productive tools and pro-grade camera technology that help users make the most of every moment. By releasing the Galaxy Note10+ Star Wars™ Special Edition, Samsung hopes to inspire Star Wars fans worldwide to make the most of every moment,” said the company in a press release.
- Fast charging, long lasting intelligent power and super speed processing outlast whatever you throw at Note 10 plus
- S pen’s newest Evolution gives you the power of air gestures, a remote shutter and playlist button and handwriting to text, all in One Magic wand
- With a full set of Pro lenses, super stabilization, live video bokeh and precision audio recording, Note 10 plus is a studio in your pocket
- Note 10's nearly bezel less Infinity display gives an immersive, cinematic quality to whatever you’re viewing
- Number of SIM Dual SIM; SIM size Nano SIM (4FF) ; SIM Slot Type SIM 1 + Hybrid (SIM or MicroSD)