Samsung Electronics officially unveiled today the Samsung Galaxy S20 series, which introduces a brand-new camera architecture that combines AI with the company’s largest image sensor yet for stunning image quality. We’ve covered most of its features in the past, but one new function you may not know about is Space Zoom technology. It’s a combination of Hybrid Optic Zoom and Super Resolution Zoom, which includes AI-powered digital zoom, even when you are far away you can zoom in close, which means you’ll be able to use up to 30X zoom. Read more for two videos and additional information.
The Galaxy S20 also offers stunning 8K video shooting, so users can capture their world in true-to-life color and quality. When you’re finished shooting, stream your video to a Samsung QLED 8K and enjoy its best-in-class viewing experience3 or grab a still from an 8K video and turn it into a high-resolution photo. Even the bumpiest videos look like they were shot using an action cam, thanks to Super Steady and its anti-rolling stabilization and AI motion analysis.
- SM-A107M/DS, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0)
- 6.2 inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53; 4000 mAh battery, Rear Fingerprint sensor + Front Face Recognition, accelerometer, proximity
- GPRS/E: 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: 850/900/AWS/1900, LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20/B38/B40/B41. Does NOT have NFC
As we enter this new decade, 5G will completely change how we communicate and how we experience the world around us. As all three Galaxy S20 variants come with 5G connectivity, Samsung is providing a next-generation device for transforming people’s lives. With an incredible, AI powered camera, you can capture the moments as they happen and connect more seamlessly with the people you love,” said Dr. TM Roh, President and Head of Mobile Communications Business, Samsung Electronics.