You’ve seen the standard Galaxy S20 and Galaxy Z Flip, now check out the top-of-the-line S20 Ultra. The highlight of this model is its quad rear camera setup consisting of a 12-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, 108-megapixel wide sensor, a 48-megapixel sensor, 4X optical zoom telephoto sensor, and ToF depth camera. Exclusive to the S20 Ultra is a 100X Space Zoom, which is accomplished through software. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Other features include a a 6.9″ Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED display (HDR10+ and 120Hz support), a 40-megapixel front-facing camera, 5G connectivity, an in-screen fingerprint sensor, and up to 1.5TB of storage via MicroSD expansion. Available March 6, priced from a whopping $1,399.
- With a long lasting battery, the Galaxy A10e gives you more time to post, talk, text and share with friends and family
- Keep more with 32GB of built in memory; Expand your memory up to 512GB with a Micro SD card
- Enjoy an edge to edge view on a 5. 83" Infinity display
- Capture crisp, clear photos with an 8MP rear Camera and a 5MP front Camera
- Wireless voice, data and messaging services compatible with most major U.S. GSM and CDMA networks; Support for certain features and services such as VoWiFi and hotspot, vary by wireless service provider