Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
Set to be officially unveiled in January, the Samsung Galaxy S21 lineup teasers are out. The top of the line Ultra model will most likely feature a 6.8-inch QHD + resolution display with an adaptive 120 Hertz refresh rate, an Exynos 2100 / Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset, a front-facing 40 megapixel camera, the rear camera setup consists of a 108-megapixel wide-angle sensor, 12-megapixel ultra-wide, and two 10-megapixel telephoto cameras, which enable 10x optical zoom and 3x optical zoom. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The Galaxy S21 Plus won’t boast a glass housing, but rather a plastic one, and feature a 6.7-inch display with 120 Hertz refresh rate. Camera wise, there’s a 64-megapixel telephoto, 12-megapixel wide and a 12-megapixel ultra wide sensors on the back. Lastly, the base Galaxy S21 sports a 6.2-inch display, a 4,000mAh battery, 8GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, and the same camera system as the Plus model.
- Introducing the new A Series: the features you’ve been waiting for in your unlocked cell phone. Take crisp pics with the 48MP quad camera. Immerse yourself in a spacious high definition screen, powered by a long-lasting, fast charging battery
- Unlocked by Samsung: Pick more than just your new cell phone. With your unlocked device, choose your preferred carrier, data plan, services, features and apps, and get your phone exactly how you want it
- Crisp. Colorful. Captivating. Dive into edge-to-edge color with an expansive 6. 5” Infinity-O Display featuring a Super AMOLED screen that brings cinematic clarity right to your fingertips
- Pro-grade shots in just a snap: From epic landscape shots and dramatic portraits, to macro angles that reveal intricate textures and detail, this impressive quad camera has a lens for whatever inspires you
- Smooth, stable shots: Take remarkably smooth video of fast-moving action in crisp, UHD quality. Its top-notch stability makes photos and videos look super smooth with minimal blur
— Max Weinbach (@MaxWinebach) December 8, 2020