After months of anticipation, the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra has officially been unveiled, and it was worth the wait to say the least. Starting off, it features a 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O display that automatically adjusts the refresh rate to the content you’re viewing from 10Hz to 120Hz and the company’s most advanced pro-grade camera system that includes an upgraded 108MP pro sensor, from which you can capture 12-bit HDR photos with 64 times richer color data. Read more for two videos, including a hands-on unboxing, additional pictures and information.
Samsung’s all-new Galaxy S21 Ultra also features 100x Space Zoom, powered by the company’s first-ever Dual-tele lens system – one optical 3x and one optical 10x both equipped Dual Pixel(2PD) AF – enabling you to capture clear shots even when you’re away from the action. Other features include a 5nm 64-bit octa-core processor, up to 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM, 512GB of internal storage, and a 5,000mAh battery with Fast Wireless Charging 2.0. Available January 29th, priced from $1,199 USD.
- Pro-Grade Camera: The new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE mobile phone features high-powered pro lenses for beautiful portraits, stunning landscapes and crisp close-ups in any light with its 3X optical zoom
- 30X Space Zoom: Whether you want your cellphone to zoom in close from afar or magnify details of something nearby, 30X Space Zoom gives you the power to get closer
- Night Mode: Capture crisp images and vibrant video with Night Mode and create high-quality content in low light — no flash required with this smartphone
- Single-Take AI: One tap of the screen captures multiple images and video all at once; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; More sharing, more gaming, more experiences and never miss a beat
Galaxy S21 Ultra is another example of how Samsung is driving meaningful innovation forward to give people personalized experiences that enrich their lives and empower them to express who they are. Given how indispensable technology has been to our lives during these times, we wanted to take another leap forward and push the boundaries of what a smartphone can do,” said TM Roh, President and Head of Mobile Communications Business, Samsung Electronics.