Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
Another day, another Samsung rumor, but this time, it’s about the company’s next-generation Galaxy S22 smartphone. There are reports on several social media services that state Samsung is set to announce a formal partnership with Japanese photography brand Olympus. While it may sound farfetched, this sensor for a S22 Ultra would be a logical upgrade to the 108-megapixel one found on the current Galaxy S21 Ultra. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Since the large sensor would take up most of the room on a rear camera bump, the S22 Ultra could just have a single 200MP rather than a multi-sensor array. Whatever the case may be, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 should be released ahead of the Galaxy S22, complete with S Pen support and an Under Display Camera (UDC).
- Pro Grade Camera: Zoom in close, take photos and videos like a pro, and capture incredible share-ready moments with our easy-to-use, multi lens camera
- Sharp 8K Video: Capture your life’s best moments in head-turning, super-smooth 8K video that gives your movies that cinema-style quality
- Multiple Ways to Record: Create share-ready videos and GIFs on the spot with multi-cam recording and automatic professional-style effects
- 100x Zoom: Get amazing clarity with a dual lens combo of 3x and 10x optical zoom, or go even further with our revolutionary 100x Space Zoom
- Highest Smartphone Resolution: Crystal clear 108MP allows you to pinch, crop and zoom in on your photos to see tiny, unexpected details, while lightning-fast Laser Focus keeps your focal point clear