Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
Disappointed at the news that Samsung’s Galaxy Note line may not be returning? Well, you’ll definitely be happy to hear that the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra may be getting its best feature. That’s right, this flagship smartphone is rumored to get a built-in S Pen stylus that will actually fit inside a compartment within the body rather than being attached separately using cases. One other change would be the strange P-shaped quad camera bump in the back. Read more for another picture and a bonus video.
Other purported features include a 6.8-inch AMOLED display, a hole punch selfie camera, and a 5,000mAh battery, in addition to the quad rear camera setup that consists of a 108MP wide-angle, 12MP ultra-wide angle as well as two 12MP telephoto sensors with 3x and 10x optical zoom. There’s no word yet on pricing or availability, but it may come in three colors: black, white and a dark red.
- Flex Your Best Angle: With Flex Mode, just unfold your mobile phone’s screen to your best angle for hands-free pics and video calls; Choose what you want to capture, set it down, stand back and shoot your best shot
- A Camera That Goes Steady: Thanks to Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3’s Super Steady* feature, you can just set it down and strike a pose for picture perfect selfies
- Ultra Compact, Ultra Cool: Show off your style game without the tradeoffs; With a compact design that unfolds, you don’t have to compromise screen size for your favorite outfit
- Array of Colors: Whether you’re into sophisticated neutrals or vibrant tones, you’ll turn heads with every take; Complete your look with statement-making color choices of Phantom Black, Lavender, Green, or Cream
- Fast Charging for Fast Living: Galaxy Z Flip3 smart phone charges fast so that all your moments last; There's a right time for downtime and a low battery signal, isn't it