Samsung’s Galaxy Watch 3 has been touted as the best Wear OS smartwatch, and you can get one for $329 shipped, today only, originally $429.99. Built using premium materials like stainless steel and high-quality leather, it features the popular rotating bezel from previous watch models, but is 14% thinner, 8% smaller as well as 15% lighter, all combined with a larger display. Plus, the watch face is fully customizable to reflect your personal style, complete with over 80,000 watch faces in the Galaxy Store, or design your own. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- STYLE YOU CAN COUNT ON: Galaxy Watch3 combines style—two sizes, two finishes, three colors and, 50,000 plus watch faces-with military-grade durability and water resistance
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE BEHND: Galaxy Watch3 gives you the freedom to call, text, stream music and get notifications via Bluetooth connectivity
- You can share the PDF report of your ECG recording with your health care provider using the Samsung Health Monitor app on your compatible Galaxy phone
- BATTERY BUILT FOR ENDURANCE: The Galaxy Watch3’s long-lasting battery can go for more than a day on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with Wireless Power Share
- STRONGER INSIGHTS. NEXT-LEVEL FITNESS: Spend your time moving while Galaxy Watch3 tracks seven popular activities automatically. Get more out of each movement thanks to built-in run coaching
New health and wellness monitoring includes a Blood oxygen (SpO2) feature that measures as well as tracks oxygen saturation over time. The Samsung Health Monitor app includes blood pressure (BP) monitoring and electrocardiogram (ECG) readings, while a new feature detects falls and can send an SOS notification to your chosen contacts.
Wearables are among the fastest-advancing technology sectors, and the pace of progress is only accelerating. In recent months, we’ve seen immense growth in the market as people turn to smartwatches and earbuds to help them thrive in the ‘Next Normal’”, said Dr. TM Roh, President and Head of Mobile Communications Business, Samsung Electronics.