TechTalk TV gives us a hands-on look at the yet to be announced Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, and this model does appear to have a physical rotating bezel, two buttons on the right, and a 41mm variant sporting a 1.2-inch display. For those wondering, the rotating bezel will allow users to control the user interface, while the IP68 water and dust resistance as well as 5ATM ratings ensure that you’ll be able to do so in just about any kind of weather. Read more for the video and additional information.
A larger 45mm model with 1.4-inch display is rumored, but not yet confirmed. However, there’s at least one model that will have 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. One feature that wasn’t found in previous models is a new ECG measurement sensor and blood pressure monitor, making sure it’s on par with the Apple Watch Series 5. We should see this announced alongside the new Galaxy smartphones during Samsung’s Unpacked event on August 5th.
- Live a stronger, smarter life with Galaxy Watch at your wrist. Rest well and stay active with built-in health tracking and a Bluetooth connection that keeps everything at your wrist. Plus, go for days without charging.
- Go nonstop for days on a single charge. The wireless charger lets you power up without slowing down. (Average expected performance based on typical use. Results may vary.)
- Available in two sizes and three colors, the Galaxy Watch offers stylish watch faces so realistic they hardly look digital. Plus, choose from a collection of interchangeable bands.
- Pairs with both Android and iOS smartphones via Bluetooth connection.
- Included in box: Galaxy Watch, Additional Strap (Large and Small included), Wireless charging Dock, Travel Adaptor, Quick Start Guide, User Manual (Warranty: 1 Year Standard Parts and Labor)