ZTE’s Axon 20 5G is the world’s first smartphone with an under-display camera, or at least one that will soon be released. Set to hit stores on December 21st, it features a 6.92-inch FHD+ OLED display with 90Hz refresh, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset, 8GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, a 32MP under-display front camera, a quad lens rear camera (64MP main sensor, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP depth lens, and 2MP macro), and a 4200mAh battery utilizing Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 technology. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
Other features include ZTE “Super Antenna 2.0”, which is essentially a 360° 12-antenna array that claims to improve reception / stability and boost downloads speeds by up to 30% through intelligent network acceleration technology. There’s no word yet on pricing, but unfortunately, the US won’t be getting it this month. It’s only being released in select global markets, including the United Kingdom, European Union, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, UAE, Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, and South Africa.
- Unlocked Android phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan; works with Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Google Fi, and other major carriers
- Capture great photos using your cell phone on the 12 MP dual pixel rear camera with features like Live HDR+ Night Sight, and Portrait Mode; share photos directly from the viewfinder of your Pixel camera to Google and popular third party apps
- The Adaptive Battery lasts up to 24 hours  as it learns your favorite apps and reduces power to the ones you rarely use
- HDR+ makes your photos look better by automatically adjusting for color and lighting; Night Sight lets you capture rich detail and color even in the dark; Portrait Mode helps you take beautiful portraits with a DSLR quality look
- The custom made Titan M security chip helps secure the operating system and protect sensitive data like passwords; automatically receive the latest OS and security updates on your cell phone for at least 3 years.