Samsung’s T7 2TB Portable SSD is compatible game consoles, tablets, computers, and more, all for $249.99 shipped, today only, originally $369.99. With this drive, you’ll be able to transfer large files in seconds over USB 3.2 Gen 2. The embedded PCIe NVMe technology means incredibly fast sequential read/write speeds of up to 1,050 / 1,000 MB/s, respectively. Both USB Type C-to-C and Type C-to-A cables are included to ensure multi-device compatibility. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review of the 500GB model and additional information.
- TRANSFER IN A FLASH: Transfers files nearly 9. 5x faster than external hard disk drive (HDD). Reads up to 1,050 MB/s / Writes up to 1,000 MB/s on USB 3.2 Gen 2 supported devices
- SAMSUNG RECOMMENDS users to download the latest firmware update via the included Portable SSD Software 1.0 to ensure optimal performance
- Data transfer speed may vary depending on the user’s PC environment and the types of data being transferred. USB 3.2 Gen2 and UASP support are required for maximum transfer speed (1,050MB/s)
- SAMSUNG RECOMMENDS the usage of the included USB Type-C to C and USB Type-C to A cables. Non-original cables may cause performance degradation due to the varying internal resistance and maximum allowable currency
- BUILT STRONG & SECURE: Shock-resistant and withstands drops from 6ft
This drive is more durable than standard portable drives due to it having no moving parts, offering shock-resistance and the ability to withstand drops from 6-feet. It uses DYNAMIC THERMAL GUARD (DTG) TECHNOLOGY to protects the T7 from overheating by automatically slowing down the data transfer if necessary.
Consumers who are constantly on the go between work, play and passion projects want to be able to securely carry their content with them. Now their data is secure,” said Dr. Mike Mang, vice president of Brand Product Biz Team, Memory Business at Samsung Electronics.