Photo credit: Chacko Abraham
Chacko Abraham’s BMW EV9 electrifies the E9, a range of coupés produced from 1968 to 1975. If you’re unfamiliar with this model, the E9 bodywork was built by Karmann, and in race form, it was very successful in the European Touring Car Championship and the Deutsche Rennsport Meisterschaft, especially the 3.0 CSL homologation model. The E9 range was eventually replaced by the E24 6 Series. This updated model not only adds a modern powertrain, but keeps the familiar shape of its classic counterpart. Read more for additional pictures.
Starting with the front, there’s the familiar yet refined nose with small kidney grilles, round double LED headlights, and an E9 3.0 CSL-inspired front bumper. The minimalist interior includes plush seats, two circular displays powered by AI, and a basic steering wheel.
- Detailed Officially Licensed BMW i8 Concept 1/24 Scale Model Vehicle
- Fast and full function remote control rc car (Drives forward, reverse, stop, left & right steering)
- Custom BMW Wheels With Rubber Grip Tires Authentic Body Styling
- Remote Distance 30-40m, Speed: 8-10 kmph, Easy to Operate
- Color: White ; Dimensions: Length: 7.5" Width: 3.5" Height: 2.5"