Samsung Electronics has just unveiled its all-new 4K Ultra Short Throw laser projector, called The Premiere. Available in 130″ (LSP9T) and 120″ (LSP7T) models, the former is the world’s first HDR10+ certified projector with triple laser technology, delivering amazing contrast details as it seamlessly switches from bright to dark scenes with a peak brightness of up to 2,800 ANSI lumens. There’s also a Filmmaker Mode that allows users to enjoy watching movies as the director intended. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Both The Premiere projectors come in an all-in-one compact, space-saving design that can be placed just in front of the wall. It’s easy-to-install and set up, while boasting fabric finishes around its edges to blend into different environments. It also has built-in woofers and Acoustic Beam surround sound to provide one of the best cinema experiences of projectors on the market today. No word yet on availability, but pricing starts from $4,100 USD.
- Ultra Short Throw: Cast a 100 inch image from only 7.2 inches away from the wall! With a space-saving design, quick and easy setup, and the ability to adjust your projection from between 80 to 150 inches on the fly, you can enjoy a cinematic experience from the comfort of your own home!
- 4K Resolution with HDR 10: Feast your eyes on awe-inspiring visuals with deeper colors, higher contrast, fuller saturation, and sharper imagery. The VAVA's 3000: 1 native contrast far exceeds the standard 2000: 1 native contrast found in movie theaters.
- Advanced Laser Light Source: 2500 ANSI Lumens of brightness combined with state-of-the-art picture and color performance deliver up to 25,000 hours of maintenance-free operation. You can enjoy the projector up to 4 hours a day for the next 17 years!
- Home Theater with ALPD 3.0: Patented state of the art technology doubles the light efficiency of standard projectors. Enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows anywhere in your home, day or night.
- Integrated Harman Kardon Soundbar: Built-in stereo surround speakers provide high-fidelity sound with 60W of power. Lossless dts-HD and Dolby Audio prevent distortion and create a superior audio experience.
Over the past few months, we have seen how consumers are spending more time at home and how the role of everyday life continues to change. TV has become the center of entertainment, a fitness partner, a co-worker and a source for news. The Premiere re-imagines the home cinema experience with an all-new, compact design, 4K picture quality and big sound for tight spaces that can be used for any at-home activity and living room arrangements,” said Jongsuk Chu, Executive Vice President of Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics.