Saudi Arabia will invest up to $200-billion to build “The Line”, a futuristic 100-mile-long linear city with no cars or streets and zero net carbon emissions. These hyper-connected communities stretch from the mountains of northwest Saudi Arabia to the Red Sea, powered completely 100% clean energy, with residents transported by autonomous mobility solutions and ultra-high-speed transit. The city will consist of three layers: a surface layer for pedestrians and two subterranean layers for transport as well as infrastructure. Read more for two videos and additional information.
The communities aim to be cognitive, powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI), continuously learning predictive ways to make life easier, while also creating time for both residents and businesses. It will use an estimated 90% of available data to harness and enhance infrastructure capabilities far beyond the 1% typically utilized in existing smart cities.
- This spectacular LEGO Architecture building set for adults brings together highly detailed models of iconic Dubai buildings and landmarks to inspire all admirers of this exciting, modern city
- The Burj Khalifa, Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah hotel, Dubai Frame and The Dubai Fountain are featured in this architecture model kit, a charming souvenir for anyone with an affinity for Dubai
- This authentically detailed set includes a base with a Dubai nameplate and a booklet with information about Dubai and the model's designer (English language only; other languages can be downloaded at LEGO.com/architecture)
- Even new LEGO architects can enjoy this easy-to-build architecture model kit, and it makes a cool gift for adults ages 16+ who are interested in Dubai
- This compact Dubai skyline model measures over 12” (33cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep, so you don't need a lot of space to display it, but its vibrant colors and authentic details will catch the eye of every passerby!
- USAGE: The Light Set is used to light up Architecture Dubai (NOT include the Lego Set).
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in power, and light up your building blocks with our amazing design!
- TIPS: Use small Tweezers and three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION: The light set installation is done to your preference. Please install your led light carefully, no hard pulling and no need to bend or shake it.
- ABOUT US: Specialized in custom-designed Lighting Kit toys, we aim to supply customer with good products and quality services. Make your creations unique with your rich imagination and creativity. Let 's light up your bricks and bring them new vitality. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a happy shopping experience!
Throughout history, cities were built to protect their citizens. After the Industrial Revolution, cities prioritized machines, cars and factories over people. In cities that are viewed as the world’s most advanced, people spend years of their lives commuting. By 2050, commute durations will double. By 2050, one billion people will have to relocate due to rising CO2 emissions and sea levels. 90% of people breathe polluted air. Why should we sacrifice nature for the sake of development? Why should seven million people die every year because of pollution? Why should we lose one million people every year due to traffic accidents? And why should we accept wasting years of our lives commuting?,” said his Royal Highness Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince and Chairman of the NEOM Company Board of Directors.