In the Star Wars universe, TIE fighters are spacecraft propelled by Twin Ion Engines, making them fast, agile, yet fragile starfighters produced by Sienar Fleet Systems for the Galactic Empire. Designs by IFR decided to build a custom TIE Fighter PC from scratch, and the result is this geeky, yet epic, creation. Read more for a video showing exactly how it was built.
This one boasts an ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Forumla motherboard, an Intel Core i5 6600K CPU, 16GB of Avexir Red Tesla RAM, ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Strix graphics, Samsung 950 Pro M.2 256GB, a Thermaltake Toughpower DPS RGB 1250w power supply, and Thermaltake Liquid Cooling. On a related note, did you know that TIE fighters’ solar panels power a twin ion engine (TIE) system used for accelerating gases at a high speed along almost any vector, affording the ships tremendous speed and maneuverability?
- Build a special TIE Fighter LEGO Star Wars starship from the hit Star Wars Resistance animated TV show, complete with dual firing missiles, opening cockpit and space for a minifigure inside for creative play!
- This construction toy includes 3 LEGO Star Wars minifigures: Major Vonreg, Kaz Xiono and General Leia, plus R1-J5, a.k.a. Bucket!
- TIE Fighter model measures over 6” (16cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide
- 496 pieces – LEGO Star Wars set for boys and girls aged 8+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Star Wars Resistance Major Vonreg’s TIE Fighter 75240 construction set includes lots of original LEGO building bricks for endless creative building and play possibilities
We only used our hands and hand tools to create this expensive water cooled gaming pc and we think its our best yet! This build is absolutely priceless to us because we spent so much time building it with our hands,” said its creator