Feral Interactive has just announced that Alien: Isolation will be released on both iOS and Android platforms next month. This mobile game consists of mesmeric action-adventure gameplay that takes place on a damaged labyrinthine space station located light years from Earth. It’s made for touchscreen play on smartphones and tablets, complete with a fully customizable interface, which means players can fine tune the game to their own playing style. Read more for the trailer and additional information.
Best of all, you won’t have to deal with any in-app purchases, as all seven DLC (downloadable content) packs are included with this release, including Last Survivor and Crew Expendable. It will hit the App Store and Google Play Store on December 16th for £12.99 ($17.49 USD). For those interested, you can pre-order the iOS version now, while Android players can register their interest with Google Play.
- GSM Only - Will not work on CDMA carriers like Sprint and Verizon.
- 16 MP dual camera with OIS. Get picture-perfect results with a 16 MP dual camera system featuring optical image stabilization (OIS).
- All-day battery with 27W TurboPower. Go all day on a single charge, and get 12 hours of power in just 15 minutes. Battery Size : 3000mAh, Non-removable
- 6.2" Full HD+ Max Vision display. Immerse yourself with ultrawide views on a 6.2" Full HD+ display with a 19:9 aspect ratio.
- Dolby Audio tuned stereo speakers. Enjoy loud volume, crystal clear dialogue and realistic surround sound.
The stunning AAA visuals, arresting narrative and terrifying atmosphere of Creative Assembly’s award-winning sci-fi masterpiece have been faithfully replicated for phones and tablets,” said the developer.