Segway-Ninebot is best known for their self-balancing human transporters, but lately, they’ve been dabbling in the electric scooter and karting worlds. Their latest project, the Ninebot Gokart PRO cam hit a top speed of 23 mph and travel up to 15.5 miles on a single charge, thanks to its 432 Wh battery with four air-ducts. The coolest feature might be the Immersive Engine Sounds Simulator, or basically a Bluetooth speaker, capable of producing single cylinder, two cylinder, V8, or V12 engine sounds. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Safety is the utmost importance, so each kart comes with three layers of TPE (thermoplastic elastomers) impact protection, TPE sides, an aerodynamic rear wing, and metal pedals. There’s also a Drifting Assistant System, which can be activated with the Segway-Ninebot app. This system allows you to pre-program your drifting experience depending on personal style or the site condition since both wheel hub motors are connected separately to each rear tire.
- Double the Fun: By attaching your Ninebot S (sold separately) to the GoKart Drift Kit, you can enjoy a fully-functional GoKart with range up to 13.7 miles and speed up to 10mph. Small Racer for Adults, Big Toy for Children.
- Drift Racing Excitement: Segway GoKart features a handbrake and brake pedal to switch forward and backward. A high steering ratio of 2.1:1 allows for precision steering while the strengthened seat belt ensures the rider's safety.
- Options for Everyone: Segway GoKart features three driving modes suitable for different ages. The adjustable frame length and steering wheel height can accommodate riders from 4’3”to 6’5” tall, with max load of 220 lbs and max slope of 15°. Vehicle size: After extension (Max status): 54×32×24 in (1383×822×600 mm); before extension (Min status): 40×32×18 in (1004×822×459 mm)
- Portable Design: Collapsible for convenient portability, the Ninebot Gokart Kit fits in the trunk of most cars so you can bring it wherever you want to ride! Please note: Requires purchase of Segway miniPRO or Ninebot S.
- Warranty: Download the Segway app for a new rider tutorial, assembly instructions, fault reminder speed and more. Please refer to warranty information in product details below and contact us if you have any problems.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch. Operating temperature-14-104°F(-10-40°C)
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.
Get ready to experience go-karting like never before with power oversteer drifting. The rear tires lose traction when turning, resulting in a faster speed cut-corner and dynamic drift. Suitable for both beginners and professionals,” said the company.