Photo credit: Ratan Pande via Yanko Design
The problem with most power banks is that once drained, it could take a few hours to recharge. Meet the Google PixelBloc, a modular power bank that lets you easily add modules for extra capacity. It starts off with a 2,500mAh base unit equipped with a USB-C port and two USB-A ports, when more power is needed, simply plug another module on top. One thing to note is that only USB-C port will be available for use at any time, since each module plugs into it. Read more for additional pictures.
Each module has a switch on the side that locks them in place when attached, while an LED illuminates to let you know when it’s active. Should you forget to bring any additional modules, the base unit can still be recharged via USB-C. The only other feature we could ask for is possibly a wireless charging pad on the front or back side of it for wireless earbuds and what not.
- ✅【INIU’s Confidence】At INIU, we use only the highest-grade materials, so we do have the confidence to provide industry-leading 3 years warranty.
- ✅【Know-Before-You-Go】Unlike vague blinking lights, the digital display shows you the exact percentage of power left and when to recharge. Let you know before you go.
- ✅【3X Ultra-Fast Charging】The newest 20W Power Delivery 3.0 USB C port, plus dual QC 4.0+ USB outputs, to revolutionize your experience of speed, especially bring the latest iPhones from 0 to 60% just in 35mins, 3X faster than regular 1A chargers.
- ✅【7 Days of Safe Power】Enjoy a full week’s worth of charging capacity with the airline-approved 20000mAh power bank.
- ✅【Even Wider Compatibility】Unlike the market’s most power banks incapable of charging low-current accessories, INIU PD3.0 Super portable charger can work with not only all the phones, tablets but your smaller devices like AirPods, Bluetooth headphones, fitness trackers, smart watches, etc.