Photo credit: Ratan Pande via Yanko Design
The problem with most power banks is that once drained, it could take a few hours to recharge. Meet the Google PixelBloc, a modular power bank that lets you easily add modules for extra capacity. It starts off with a 2,500mAh base unit equipped with a USB-C port and two USB-A ports, when more power is needed, simply plug another module on top. One thing to note is that only USB-C port will be available for use at any time, since each module plugs into it. Read more for additional pictures.
Each module has a switch on the side that locks them in place when attached, while an LED illuminates to let you know when it’s active. Should you forget to bring any additional modules, the base unit can still be recharged via USB-C. The only other feature we could ask for is possibly a wireless charging pad on the front or back side of it for wireless earbuds and what not.
- ✅【From INIU--the SAFE Fast Charge Pro】Experience the safest charging with over 38 million global users. At INIU, we use only the highest-grade materials, so we do have the confidence to provide an industry-leading 3 years warranty.
- ✅【Charge Your Phone up to 58% in 30 Mins】With the upgraded 22.5W output plus the latest PD3.0 & QC4.0 fast-charge technologies, your phone can be charged at 58% in just 30 minutes.
- ✅【2022 Version USB C Input & Output】Unlike most chargers featuring a USB C input only, INIU MegaPower 225W has a USB-C In & Out port to perfectly fit your new iPhones, iPad and all upcoming USB-C devices.
- ✅【7 Days of Safe Power】Enjoy a full week’s worth of charging capacity with the airline-approved 20000mAh power bank.
- ✅【Charge THREE at Once】With one USB-C port and two USB ports built-in, it can juice up THREE devices simultaneously. Triple-port design allows you to share portable power with families and friends.