The Segway Ninebot Electric GoKart Pro is actually two devices in one, and you can get the bundle for $1599.99 shipped after clipping the on-page $200 coupon, today only, originally $1999.99. Featuring a RR (Rear Engine Rear Wheel) design, it comes equipped with a 4,800W Max engine power and 96N max torque, enabling it to sprint from 0 to 23 mph in just seconds. Not a pro drifter? Simply use the free Segway-Ninebot app to pre-program your drifting experience depending on your own style or the site conditions. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and test.
- Upped The Game: The Gokart PRO comes with a top speed of 23 mph and 15.5 miles range within one single charge. Included Ninebot S MAX, you can easily assemble and detach the Gokart PRO and experience the fun of self-balancing scooter.
- Drift like a Pro: The Gokart PRO has an RR design, the rear engine and the rear-wheel-drive are set up like supercars. Equipped with 4,800W Max engine power and 96N max torque. This allows segway Gokart PRO to sprint from 0 to 23 mph within seconds.
- Keep Your safe: The Ninebot Gokart PRO comes with a high-strength steel frame that can carry a payload of up to 220 lbs and max slope of 15°. Triple anti-collision protection and dual communication technology to increase the safety of the rider.
- Fun for All Ages: The adjustable frame length and steering wheel height can accommodate riders from 4’5” to 6’3”. Gokart PRO features four driving modes. It's collapsible to fit into most vehicle trunks, allowing you to take it wherever you want to go!
- Warranty: Download the Segway app to control four driving modes, adjust the drifting assistant level, control the light effect, and much more. Please refer to warranty information in the product details below and contact us if you have any problems.
It utilizes cutting-edge TPE rear tires, along with controllable rear-end and high-speed cornering, to allow you to perform pro drifting techniques with ease. For additional safety, the front end of the Gokart PRO features three layers of TPE impact protection, a strengthened steel frame to protect the body and a High Polymer middle layer capable of absorbing the energy as well as impact of a collision. Yes, there’s also a manual handbrake that can be used when drifting.