Sikorsky and Boeing today unveiled their newest advanced helicopter for the U.S. Army’s Future Long-Range Assault Aircraft competition, called DEFIANT X. It’s touted as the fastest, most maneuverable and survivable assault helicopter to date. This helicopter is capable of flying twice as far and fast as its predecessor, the Black Hawk helicopter. The engineering team is testing it in a digital combat environment to prove itself the most survivable platform for mission requirements. Read more for a video and additional information.
The helicopter uses a rigid coaxial rotor system and pusher propeller, along with Sikorsky X2 Technology, to operate at high speeds while maintaining low-speed handling qualities. This gives soldiers increased maneuverability and survivability in high-threat air defense environments, thus enabling them to penetrate enemy defenses while reducing exposure to enemy fire.
- 【Altitude Hold Function】Compared with other helicopters,SYMA S107H-R with this function but most of others without this function.it be locked at a certain height when you release the throttle stick, which makes it easier to control the helicopter for beginner and kids.
- 【One Key Take Off/Landing】with these functions,The helicopter will hover at certain altitude automatically after taking off/landing.it is easy to operate for kids and beginers.
- 【Whole Alloy body&Anti-Collision】Whole alloy material weight 0.97LB is very sturdy with longer lifespan, which is suit for kids and beginner to play as no serious damage or dysfunctional appearance after many times crashes.
- 【Full 3.5 Channels & 2 Selectable Frequencies】Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward built-in Gyro to hover in the air.Moves More Flexible and Stable.2 Selectable Frequencies Let You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once.
- 【[Helicopter with several certificates】FCC, CE, ROHS, EN71, EN62115, EN60825, R&TTE, PAHS, HR4040, 6P, ASTM,REACH. Compatible with US standard. It is very safety for kids playing.
We are ready to deliver unparalleled capabilities backed by proven technologies that will truly transform the Army’s mission today, with room to grow and adapt to the missions of tomorrow. DEFIANT X not only includes the transformational aircraft – a maneuverable, survivable, lethal weapon system – it also leverages Sikorsky’s and Boeing’s advanced manufacturing capabilities,” said Andy Adams, Sikorsky vice president of Future Vertical Lift.