Boeing has developed the Future Attack Reconnaissance Attack (FARA) Aircraft for the U.S. Army. This battle ready machine is a thrust compounded single-main rotor helicopter with a six-bladed rotor system, single engine, tandem seating and a modular, state-of-the-art cockpit with a reconfigurable large area display and autonomous capabilities. Read more for a video and additional information.
Featuring a fly-by-wire design that leverages more than 65 years of rotorcraft experience, proven advanced as well as additive manufacturing technology, and product commonality driving down risk and costs. It aims to provide seamless capability within the Army ecosystem to include Long-Range Precision Fires and air-launched effects.
- 【Altitude Hold Function】Compared with other helicopters,SYMA S107H-R with this function but most of others without this function.it be locked at a certain height when you release the throttle stick, which makes it easier to control the helicopter for beginner and kids.
- 【One Key Take Off/Landing】with these functions,The helicopter will hover at certain altitude automatically after taking off/landing.it is easy to operate for kids and beginers.
- 【Whole Alloy body&Anti-Collision】Whole alloy material weight 0.97LB is very sturdy with longer lifespan, which is suit for kids and beginner to play as no serious damage or dysfunctional appearance after many times crashes.
- 【Full 3.5 Channels & 2 Selectable Frequencies】Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward built-in Gyro to hover in the air.Moves More Flexible and Stable.2 Selectable Frequencies Let You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once.
- 【[Helicopter with several certificates】FCC, CE, ROHS, EN71, EN62115, EN60825, R&TTE, PAHS, HR4040, 6P, ASTM,REACH. Compatible with US standard. It is very safety for kids playing.
We’re offering more than a helicopter – we’re offering an affordable and fully integrated system for the Army, the mission and the future. We’ve blended innovation, ingenuity and proven rotorcraft experience with extensive testing and advanced analysis to offer a very compelling solution,” said Mark Cherry, vice president and general manager of Boeing’s Phantom Works.