The Sonos Arc has been officially unveiled and it’s the first soundbar to have support for Dolby Atmos, bringing immersive sound to anything you can stream, tuned for what’s playing from the TV to music, podcasts and event he radio when your TV is turned off. It delivers an ultra-wide soundstage and impressive bass, thanks to eleven high-performance drivers, including two that are upward firing for 3D audio, produce dramatic clarity, detail, and depth. Oscar-winning mixing engineers have tuned Arc to enable you to adjust its sound profile through software, based on the home theater set-up and what’s playing, whether stereo, Dolby Audio 5.1, or Dolby Atmos.
Users can refine Arc’s sound in the Sonos app with several features, including Speech Enhancement to further clarify vocals, Night Sound to temper loud explosions, anddjusting Arc’s acoustic profile based on the room, accounting for horizontal as well as the vertical sound that comes with immersive sound. It’s available in matte black or matte white and can be set in front of a standing TV or mounted to the wall with a separate custom designed wall mount. Available June 10th worldwide, priced at $799 USD.
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can’t.
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- One connection to your TV. Optical audio input (digital); Coaxial audio input (digital); 3.5 mm aux input (analog)
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more
Home has never played a more important role in our lives and we’ve always been about making the home more enjoyable with great sounding products and new experiences. Arc brings the sounds of our favorite shows and artists to life like never before,” said Patrick Spence, Sonos CEO.