Always wanted a PlayStation 5 and gaming PC in one? Modding Cafe has just the 2-in-1 build for you. On the PC side of things that is housed in a custom case, you’ll find an Intel Core i9 11900k CPU, 32GB of XPG Spectrix D50 RAM, a 1TB Western Digital WD_Black SN850 NVMe SSD, an ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC Gaming graphics card, and a CoolerMaster V850 SFX Gold power supply unit. Read more for a video of the build and additional information.
Yes, the PlayStation 5 is watercooled with a custom Bitspower Touchaqua Summit MS OLED waterblock that really shines in the RGB-lit, see-through tempered glass panels of the case. Most importantly, the thermal management system keeps both systems cool even under heavy use, and includes a plethora of fans, cooling blocks, and radiators. HDMI 2.1 support allows you to enjoy maximum gaming performance on compatible monitors, while two buttons on the top of the case lets you switch between systems with ease.
- System: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 3.6GHz 4-Core | AMD A520 Chipset | 8GB DDR4 | 240GB SSD | 2TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 550 2GB Video Card | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 6 x USB 3.1 | 2 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | 802.11AC Wi-Fi | Audio: 7.1 Channel | Keyboard and mouse
- Special feature: Window side case panel, RGB case lighting. RGB 7 colors gaming mouse
- 1 year parts & labor, Free lifetime tech support