Sony’s SRS-RA5000 and SRS-RA3000 wireless audio speakers come equipped with unique spatial sound technologies that create ambient room-filling sound. These technologies combine Immersive Audio Enhancement and 360 Reality Audio to fill your living space with relaxing sound both vertically as well as horizontally for a broad sweet spot. You can play 360 Reality Audio tracks straight from compatible music streaming services, and it incorporate three-dimensional sound location data. Read more for a video and additoinal information.
The RA5000 sports three up-firing speakers that spread music vertically, while the three middle sited speakers disperse audio horizontally. The speaker unit boasts high-magnetism neodymium magnets and a mica reinforced cellular diaphragm for additional strength whilst maintaining a compact size. On the other hand, the RA3000 generates omnidirectional sound with deep bass by using a full range speaker, an omni-diffuser that distributes sound throughout the room in every direction and a dual passive radiator to produce deep bass. Its overlapping beam tweeters form a wave front that goes upward, which produces sound vertically.
- MUSIC THAT TRAVELS: Small size but mighty in volume to deliver powerful beats wherever you travel
- VIRTUAL HAPPY HOUR: Turn your virtual happy hour party into a dance party with EXTRA BASS, and pair two for even more fun
- PERFECTLY PORTABLE: Use the detachable carry strap to hang, carry, or clip the speaker to your bag
- WATERPROOF CASING: Take to the pool or beach without worrying about water damaging the speaker unit
- TOTALLY DUSTPROOF: This outdoor pocket speaker will keep on playing no matter how dusty the surface
The RA5000 and RA3000 have unique, premium designs that are the perfect mix of engineering and style. Both models are available in a black body with contrasting copper highlights, with the RA3000 also coming in a light grey fabric body with silver accents. This results in a beautiful speaker that will be at the center of any home,” said Sony.