The all-new Samsung Digital Cockpit is basically a high-tech showroom for cars, and this year, it was designed with a focus on simplifying communication while delivering fun on-the-go experiences. Featuring a 49-inch QLED display, complete with an immersive sound system, that enables users to enjoy a customized entertainment experience over 5G technology. The system supports video conferencing, and includes built-in tools for editing video clips. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Other features include an expanded version of the Samsung Health service that’s included in Samsung’s latest smart devices, called Automotive Samsung Health. This service analyzes passengers’ health status even before they board and regularly monitors their stress level, automatically adjusting the vehicle’s lighting, scent, or music in an effort to help them relax. Plus, it’s capable of analyzing their sleeping patterns and the movement of their eyelids to ensure that drivers remain awake and alert when on the road.
- Crystal processor 4K: This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K.
- Multi voice: Smart TV with Alexa and Bixby.
- Smart TV powered by Tizen: Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience.
- HDR: Unveils shades of color you can't find on HDTV.
- Crystal display: Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture.
Since it was first introduced at CES 2018, the Digital Cockpit has been constantly evolving – adding new types of innovations each and every year. Read on to learn more about what 2021’s Digital Cockpit could mean for the future of vehicles, and how it will open the door for users to enjoy a wide range of experiences from the comfort of their car,” said the company.