For those who missed its debut at the 2020 CES in Las Vegas, the Sony Vision-S is essentially an all-electric concept sedan designed in collaboration with components manufacturer Magna International, Continental AG, Elektrobit and Benteler / Bosch. It showcases the latest Sony technology, and features always-on connectivity, complete with 33 sensors, including CMOS, solid state lidar, radar, as well as time-of-flight cameras that collectively form an advanced driver assistance suite called “Safety Cocoon”. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Inside, you’ll find a panoramic touchscreen dashboard connected to Sony’s 360 Reality Audio. It’s powered by a dual-motor setup with two 200 kW electric motors and all-wheel drive that enable it to accelerate from 0-62 mph in 4.8 seconds, while topping out at 149 mph. To keep the ride as smooth as possible, it comes equipped with a double wishbone suspension and an air spring system.
- Let race car fans take on a driving challenge with this LEGO Technic app-controlled Top Gear Rally Car operated via a smart device with 3 screens!
- This toy rally car model is controlled via the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app and powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 1 XL motor and 1 L motor for a more immersive play experience, authentic movements and hours of fun!
- Build the car, download the app and get ready for action with multi-function control that lets drivers go forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake, play sound effects and get real-time feedback!
- This LEGO Technic app-controlled racecar creates endless build-and-play fun and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 10+ who like building challenges, Top Gear Rally Car toys and remote-control cars
- At over 26cm (10”) long, 10cm (3”) high and 14cm (5”) wide, this motorized toy car is the perfect size for driving or for display; please note this set is not compatible with LEGO Power Functions systems