Kevin Hart’s SpeedKore 1970 Plymouth Barracuda may have been crashed back in 2019, but the actor has just taken delivery of an even more impressive muscle car, the Hellraiser. Simply put, it’s a an exposed carbon fiber-bodied 1970 Dodge Charger powered by a supercharged 7.0-liter V8 Hellephant engine generating 1,000 hp and 950 pound-feet of torque. It uses the front suspension architecture from a C6 Corvette, while the rear features a SpeedKore-designed four-bar suspension setup with Penske double-adjustable shocks. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Finishing off the exterior, it comes equipped with HRE S201 3-piece wheels with Brembo brakes and wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires. Inside, there’s a roll cage Gabe’s Custom Interiors, red / black leather Recaro GT Sportster seats, custom gauges / steering wheel, and carbon fiber trim accents. If money is no object, SpeedKore would be glad to build anyone a Hellraiser to your liking.
- Gear up for drag racing action with the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon with 2 sets of wheel rims and rear spoiler, the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T with removable supercharger, plus a buildable drag racing Christmas tree start light!
- Includes 3 minifigures: a Challenger driver and Charger driver with helmets, and a race marshal with a checkered flag
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon model car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide 1970 Dodge Charger R/T measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide Christmas tree start light measures over 4” (11cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep
- 478 pieces – Toy car playset for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- LEGO Speed Champions 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T 75893 toy cars for kids can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative play