MagnaFlow collaborated with SpeedKore Performance Group to unveil the first carbon-fiber widebody, all-wheel-drive Dodge Charger, powered by a twin-turbo 6.2-liter Dodge Demon V8, at SEMA 2019 in Las Vegas today. They started with a drag-focused 2019 Dodge Charger Pursuit and to create the carbon-fiber widebody components, SpeedKore actually received a widebody Charger from Dodge to perform a 3D scan before creating the necessary molds. The vehicle was then equipped with a pre-preg carbon-fiber front bumper, fender flare set, factory rocker set, hood, rear spoiler, rear bumper as well as rear diffuser. Read more for additional pictures and information.
This stealthy muscle car is powered the same turbocharged 6.2-liter V8 engine as found in the record-setting SpeedKore Demon, but with a few modifications from Gearhead Fabrications to replace the factory supercharger with two Precision 6466 ball-bearing billet turbochargers and a custom upper plenum designed and engineered by SpeedKore, mated to a Hellraiser Performance-built transmission. Custom Thitek heads and a Boost Leash C02 progressive boost controller were installed to handle the increased boost levels, while a Fore Innovations triple-pump fuel system through Injector Dynamics 1700cc injectors deliver E85 to the engine.
The one-off Dodge Charger was built for a returning SpeedKore customer, Alex Palermo, who previously commissioned the Wisconsin-based performance shop to build the twin-turbo Dodge Demon that holds the Demon quarter-mile record. After seeing the twin-turbo Demon, his older brother, whom Palermo credits for his love of all things Mopar, said he liked the car but was more of a four-door guy. Palermo took those words to heart and enlisted SpeedKore to build a four-door version of his Demon as a surprise for his brother’s 65th birthday,” said the company in a press release.
- Gear up for drag racing action with the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon with 2 sets of wheel rims and rear spoiler, the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T with removable supercharger, plus a buildable drag racing Christmas tree start light!
- Includes 3 minifigures: a Challenger driver and Charger driver with helmets, and a race marshal with a checkered flag
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon model car measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 5-inch (14cm) long and 2-inch (6cm) wide 1970 Dodge Charger R/T measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 5-inch (15cm) long and 1-inch (5cm) wide Christmas tree start light measures over 4-inch (11cm) high, 1-inch (4cm) wide and 1-inch (3cm) deep
- 478 pieces – Toy car playset for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- LEGO Speed Champions 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T 75893 toy cars for kids can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative play