You’ve seen Miles Morales as a brick, now gamers have discovered that you can play as a patio heater, called “Spider-Lamp”. Yes, players still have access to all of Spider-Man’s powers when in this form, including being able to launch himself into the air and web sling around the city. If you get far enough, the character also gains Venom Blast (the ability to incapacitate his enemies with electricity), Camouflage (temporary invisibility), and Mega Venom Blast (the ability to attack multiple nearby enemies with his venom blast). Read more for two videos and additional information.
Phil Lord, producer of Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, joked that these random objects will be in the animated movie’s sequel. You’ll probably see many more of these videos pop up over the next few weeks, as players have discovered that you can turn the character into just about any random object, including a truck and trashcan. On the bright side, these random objects do not affect the gameplay at all.
- Authentically licensed product directly from Marvel
- The paint job of this 1:24 scale 2017 Ford GT has been inspired by Miles Morales Spider-Man himself
- Crafted from durable materials such as 100% die - cast metal and premium rubber tires.
- Our high - end casting method allows for feature rich details, such as opening hood, doors, and trunk
- This premium die - cast model is a must have for any Marvel collection
I found one in the new Spider-Man game, where I turned into a patio heater for no apparent reason. pic.twitter.com/ApChq2nB1s
— Andy H (@DoctorCuriosity) November 27, 2020
- Haptic feedback - Feel physically responsive feedback to your in-game actions with dual actuators which replace traditional rumble motors. In your hands, these dynamic vibrations can simulate the feeling of everything from environments to the recoil of different weapons.
- Adaptive triggers - Experience varying levels of force and tension as you interact with your in-game gear and environments. From pulling back an increasingly tight bowstring to hitting the brakes on a speeding car, feel physically connected to your on-screen actions.
- Built-in microphone and headset jack - Chat with friends online using the built-in microphone or by connecting a headset to the 3.5mm jack. Easily switch voice capture on and off at a moment’s notice with the dedicated mute button. Internet and account for PlayStation Network required.