The 2020 SSC Tuatara’s twin-turbocharged 5.9L V8 engine generates 1,350 horsepower with 91 octane or a massive 1,750 horsepower with E85, paired with a CIMA 7 speed transmission that’s integrated with a state-of-the-art Automac AMT system, providing sub-100 millisecond shifting capabilities in Track Mode. This means it’s ready to take on just about any hypercar, including the Bugatti Chiron. Read more for a first drive video and additional information.
Built into the Tuatara are advanced automated systems, giving the driver the ability to completely alter the suspension, ride height, handling, acceleration, shifting, and overall drivability. The default Sport Mode sets the car at 4.0″ front / 4.5″ rear ride height, as well as a transmission configuration to allow for docile shifting for ease of operation and city street environments. Now Track Mode on the other hand, lowers the ride height to 2.74″ front / 3.25″ rear, adjusts the geometry of the suspension for extreme track-level handling, greatly increased shift responsiveness, and dynamically activating a rear wing control surface, adjusting pitch as well as height based on speed to maintain deliberate airflow and balanced precision downforce.
- Build a stunning LEGO version of the iconic Batmobile from the 1989 Batman movie, featuring a slide-open, dual minifigure cockpit and 2 hidden machine guns with a pop-up function, then show it off on the rotating model car display stand
- This display model includes 3 LEGO minifigures: a Batman figure with a cape, The Joker action figure with a gun and Vicki Vale figure with a buildable camera, plus a brick-built minifigure display stand
- Collectible LEGO Batmobile toy car measures over 4” (12cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide
- 3,306 pieces – Batmobile model car kit for all ages 16+ and a top holiday gift for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO DC Batman 1989 Batmobile 76139 super-hero car toy can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play
The resulting aerodynamics package sets the Tuatara apart from our competitors. Not only does the car boast a class leading 0.279 drag coefficient, but also maintains an identical aero balance from 100 mph to well over 300 mph, resulting in an incredibly stable and predictable car that instills absolute confidence in the driver,” said automotive designer Jason Castriota.