Photo credit: Daici Ano & Takumi Ota / Nendo
Located in Shinjuku, Japan, Nendo’s “Stairway House” consists of three levels and steps that appear to be an optical illusion. However, it was designed to cut through the entire building’s facade to expand further out to join the environs and the city. These interior steps are made of steel, while the outdoor area is made from concrete. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Inside, the ground floor is designed for those with mobility issues, while the upper two floors can be used in numerous ways, whether it be bedrooms, offices, or entertainment areas. The staircase joins all the levels of the home without separating those residing on each of them. There are even smaller rooms concealed within the structure.
- The newest pandora box 9s+ comes with more than 2400 classic retro arcade game,the game after a number of hardware and software technology development staff to optimize the design,and through the high level of enthusuasts players test to ensure that the game authentic.
- Pandora box 9s+ motherboard display output support for 1280 x 720 hdmi high-definition video output and 1280 x 720 vga high-definition video ouput,no longer have to worry about home tv only supports an interface and need to purchase additional video converter conversion.
- Pandora box 9s+ motherboard including the game suspension function,at any time waiting for your return.
- Built in handle control chip,support operation xbox360/ps3/pc.
- Support 2 gamers,excellent engineering design, real interactive experience. Real arcade game feeling,real arcade joystick & push buttons.
The layout plan made it possible to preserve the existing persimmon tree beloved by the previous generations. Considering the potential difficulties of going up and down the stairs, the rooms for the older couple were arranged on the 1st floor,” said Nendo.