Remember the “Metalhead” episode in the Black Mirror series? If so, you’ll probably recall the robotic dogs chasing Bella (Maxine Peake) after the unexplained collapse of human society. These machines was inspired by Boston Dynamics’ BigDog, but a group of Stanford students decided to create their own miniature version on a shoestring budget. Read more for a video and additional information.
Called the “Stanford Pupper,” the miniature robot dog comes in the form of an open source kit that will allow anyone to build their own for between $600-$900. This quadruped robot will take 4-10 hours to build and require parts such as a Raspberry Pi 4, PS4 controller, carbon fiber plate and some 3D printed PLA parts. Should you already have most of these parts, the total cost to build one may be even lower than $600. More information here.
- Build a collectible and realistic LEGO version of the Overwatch Bastion posable action figure that can be reconfigured from recon tank mode to sentry mode—no re-assembly required
- This creative play toy robot model set of Overwatch defense hero Bastion features realistic details seen in the game and in animated videos including his friendly bird companion Ganymede, It’s a great collectible for any overwatch fan
- Bastion building robot toy in recon mode stands over 10” (26cm) tall and in sentry mode stands over 6” (17cm) tall; 602 pieces – For boys and girls aged 10+ and fans and big kids of all ages
- LEGO Overwatch building characters and toys make the perfect gifts for fans of the game and are ideal Overwatch gaming collectibles
- The LEGO Overwatch Bastion building action figure can be assembled together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building and acting out scenes from Overwatch