For those who wanted to own a street-legal Nissan Skyline stateside after watching the first Fast & Furious movie back in 2001, there was importer MotoRex. This mint condition 1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R V-Spec was imported to the US in 2001 and federalized by G&K of Santa Ana, California. Painted in a sleek Spark Silver, it’s powered by a twin-turbocharged 2.6L inline-six engine upgraded with a polished intake plenum, split-plated charge pipe, Blitz intercooler, GReddy intercooler piping, and a Trust Power Extreme 2 cat-back exhaust system, mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
On the outside, modifications include a carbon fiber exhaust accent, an N1 hood garnish, front bumper brake ducts, rear body-side extensions, a carbon-fiber wing extension with matching NISMO end caps, Brembo four-wheel disc brakes, height-adjustable Tein coilovers, and 18″ BBS LM wheels are wrapped in 265/35 Pirelli P Zero Nero tires. The interior is mostly stock with racing seats upholstered in grey with lighter grey inserts, automatic climate control, power windows, a Panasonic CD stereo, a Data System turbo timer, and an aftermarket remote start / alarm system. More information here.
- This is the ultimate ECTO-1 building kit for fans of LEGO bricks and Ghostbusters looking to build their next model car or simply relax with an immersive hands-on hobby project
- This is no Ghostbusters toy; It’s a car kit for adults with working steering, trapdoor with ghost trap, an extending gunner seat, plus a moving ghost sniffer and other paranormal detection equipment
- With pieces like a curved windshield, modular steering wheel and brick with Ghostbusters deco, this authentically detailed set will look great in your home or office
- Ideal for Ghostbusters fans and LEGO lovers alike, this ECTO-1 model car gives hours of enjoyment and a building experience that will appeal to adults
- Measuring over 8” (22.5cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 6” (16.5cm) wide, ECTO-1 is packed with authentic details that you'll be proud to display
A letter from the US EPA indicates that the vehicle was federalized by G&K Automotive Conversion of Santa Ana, California in 2001,” according to the seller.