First released in May, the unofficial Super Mario 64 PC port has received plenty of fan mods, and this latest one adds is a 60fps patch that syncs every animation from the original with the higher framerate. For those who have not heard of this port, it was made possible by a 2019 recompilation project where fans reverse engineered the game’s source code. Read more for a video and additional information.
This is not an emulated version, but rather one powered by DirectX 12 that enables players to run Super Mario 64 natively on a PC. It also means that fans are able to mod individual elements, like framerate, enemies, and more. If you want to dive a little deeper, it’s even possible to enable ray-tracing in Super Mario 64 using the third-party Reshade app.
- Fans can begin exploring the fun-packed LEGO Super Mario universe with this Adventures with Mario Starter Course 71360, featuring 7 action bricks for different interactions with the LEGO Mario figure
- LEGO Mario has a color sensor, plus LCD screens in his eyes, mouth and belly to display over 100 different instant reactions to movement; Also included is a speaker that plays iconic sounds and music from the video game
- In this super toy playset, LEGO Mario collects virtual coins as he runs and jumps from the Start Pipe to the Goal Pole via LEGO bricks, cloud platforms, the Question Mark Block and clashes with the Goomba figure and Bowser Jr
- This 231-piece, collectible LEGO toy playset makes a cool birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 6+ who can build and play their own way and learn to solve problems while having lots of creative fun
- Rearrange the Starter Course and combine with LEGO Super Mario Expansion Sets to create more challenging levels and games to play with and against friends