The TCL 10L may not have ultra premium features, but it’s more than enough for daily use, and you can get one for $174.99 shipped after clipping the on-page $75 off coupon, today only, originally $249.99. Featuring a 6.53” FHD+ Dotch LCD display powered by NXTVISION, an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor, 6GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage, microSD expansion (up to 256GB), and a quad rear camera system (48MP Main, 11MP Super Wide-Angle, 2MP Macro, 2MP Depth). Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- 6.53” FHD+ Dotch LCD display, powered by NXTVISION, will upgrade your visual experience with the sharper details, vibrant images and allow you to enjoy true-to-life color accuracy in everything you present.
- Quad rear cameras with dual LED flash: 48MP (high-res) + 8MP (118° super wide-angle) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth). 16MP front-facing selfie camera.
- Up to 64GB of internal memory, expandable up to 256GB via microSD card (sold separately).
- Compatible with GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile. This device is also certified for use on Verizon’s LTE network. If your device is not receiving messages or experiences an error when making phone calls on Verizon, your account may need to be provisioned to support “CDMA-less” devices. To do this, please contact Verizon’s technical support team or your account’s business representative for assistance. This device is not compatible with CDMA networks.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, Octa-core processor, and 6GB of RAM for a smooth performance.
Unlike other smartphones, TCL’s Smart Key enables you to customize your 10L to access any dedicated app or feature with the press of a button. Plus, there are two forms of authentication (Face Key and a fingerprint sensor) to keep your handset secure. Its 4,000mAh battery is good for 27-hours of talk time or 23-days of idle time on a full charge.