Starting from $511, the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G features a 6.5-inch (2400×1080) AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, a Snapdragon 750G (two Cortex A77 cores, six A55 cores, 8nm) processor, up to 8GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, a quad rear camera setup (64MP Main, 12MP Wide-Angle, 5MP Macro, 5MP Depth), 32MP front-facing camera, and a 4,500mAh battery. Mobile photographers will be happy to know that you’ll be able to instantly turn your favorite moments from 4K videos into 8MP high-resolution images with 4K Video Snap. Read more for two videos and additional information.
When fully charged, you can expect up to 2-days of continuous use, while Dolby Atmos-enhanced stereo speakers offer rich soundscapes with immersive depth and detail. Android 11 comes installed and Samsung states that it is going to offer 3-years of major OS updates as well as 4-years of security updates for the handset. The device is available today in Europe.
- Pro-Grade Camera: The new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE mobile phone features high-powered pro lenses for beautiful portraits, stunning landscapes and crisp close-ups in any light with its 3X optical zoom
- 30X Space Zoom: Whether you want your cellphone to zoom in close from afar or magnify details of something nearby, 30X Space Zoom gives you the power to get closer
- Night Mode: Capture crisp images and vibrant video with Night Mode and create high-quality content in low light no flash required with this smartphone
- Single-Take AI: One tap of the screen captures multiple images and video all at once; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; More sharing, more gaming, more experiences and never miss a beat
Samsung strives to give consumers what they want and need most. That’s why we set out with a vision for the Galaxy A series to democratize Galaxy innovations for everyone. The Galaxy A52, A52 5G and A72 encapsulate the Galaxy brand philosophy with cutting-edge innovations, services and features at an accessible price,” said Dr. TM Roh, President and Head of Mobile Communications Business, Samsung Electronics.