The TCL 10L Smartphone looks like a premium device, but without the high price tag, as you can get one for $199.99 shipped after clipping the on-page $50 off coupon, today only, originally $249.99. In addition to the 6.53” FHD+ Dotch LCD display, powered by NXTVISION, you get an AI quad rear camera system that includes a 48MP (high-res) sensor, 8MP super-wide, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- 6.53” FHD+ Dotch LCD display, powered by NXTVISION, will upgrade your visual experience with the sharper details, vibrant images and allow you to enjoy true-to-life color accuracy in everything you present.
- Quad rear cameras with dual LED flash: 48MP (high-res) + 8MP (118° super wide-angle) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth). 16MP front-facing selfie camera.
- Up to 64GB of internal memory, expandable up to 256GB via microSD card (sold separately).
- Compatible with GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile. This device is also certified for use on Verizon’s LTE network. If your device is not receiving messages or experiences an error when making phone calls on Verizon, your account may need to be provisioned to support “CDMA-less” devices, please contact Verizon’s technical support team or your account’s business representative for assistance. This phone is not compatible with CDMA networks. (such as Sprint, Spectrum, Xfinity, etc.)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, Octa-core processor, and 6GB of RAM for a smooth performance.
One of its coolest features is a Smart Key function that allows you to customize your TCL 10L to access any dedicated app or feature with the press of a button. Plus, you get the option of two forms of authentication (Face Key and a fingerprint sensor) for fast access to your phone. Other features include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor, 6GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage and 4,000mAh battery.