Anyone who follows the supercar scene on social media has probably heard of real estate mogul Manny Khoshbin and seen his massive supercar collection. Where does he store all these expensive vehicles? In a custom garage of course, complete with sci-fi tunnel. Whether it be a one-off Hermes Bugatti Chiron, McLaren P1, Pagani Huayra, Koenigsegg Agera RS, or Porsche 935, he has amassed a collection that is allegedly valued upwards of $30-million. Read more for a tour of his incredible collection.
Manny has been vocal about just how passionate he is about rare cars and says investing in them is more fun than other collectibles, like rare art. Even though he may flip some of his rarest supercars for a hefty profit, there is one vehicle he never plans on selling, and that’s his Pagani Hermès Edition, as he considers it his Picasso. What’s next? He’s got a Koenigsegg Jesko with 1,600 horsepower on order.
- Immerse yourself in the exciting world of endurance racing, creating your own displayable LEGO Technic model version of the iconic Ferrari 488 GTE racing car
- Authentic features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and functioning steering wheel
- With original race stickers and a faithful color scheme, the LEGO Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” (42125) will take pride of place in the home or office of any motorsport fan
- A rewarding building project for adults and an inspired birthday or special occasion gift for anyone who loves endurance racing, Ferrari racing cars and motorsport
- Model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 19 in. (48 cm) long and 8.5 in. (21 cm) wide