Lamborghini partnered with The Italian Sea Group to unveil the Tecnomar for Lamborghini 63, and it is the supercar of luxury yachts. It’s powered by two MAN V12 engines, each producing 2,000 hp, for a combined output of 4,000 hp, or enough power to propel it to a top speed of 69 mph, making this boat Tecnomar’s fastest motor yacht yet. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Carbon fiber, which can be found used extensively in Lamborghini’s range of supercars, puts this luxury yacht firmly in the ultra-lightweight boat classification, as it measures 63-feet in length and weighs in at just 24-tons. Both the hull and the superstructure are made from a high-performance shell, developed by naval engineers specializing in hydrodynamic sciences. There’s no pricing information available, but it will be available for purchase in the beginning of 2021.
- Build the James Bond collectible Aston Martin DB5 with exclusive details and lots of 007 gadgetry!
- A great centerpiece for the home or office, this Aston Martin car model features a raisable bullet shield, working ejection seat and rotating license plate
- This James Bond DB5 Aston Martin car toy measures over 3-inch (10cm) high, 13-inch (34cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide
- 1295 pieces – Cool toy from the Goldfinger movie for boys and girls aged 16+ and for 007 car collectors and big kids of all ages
- The LEGO Creator Expert James Bond Aston Martin DB5 10262 007 toy car advanced building set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO building blocks for creative construction
We announced this partnership in May, and today we present Tecnomar for Lamborghini 63, a motor yacht which will became as futuristic an icon as the car she is inspired by. Selected owners around the world will own not only the fastest Tecnomar motor yacht in the fleet, but a Tecnomar for Lamborghini 63 masterpiece. I’m proud that we have chosen to create this innovative and challenging project with Automobili Lamborghini, which links technology, supreme design, quality and performance,” said Giovanni Costantino, CEO of The Italian Sea Group.