Elon Musk is constantly traveling between his Fremont and Texas factories, the latter of which is still under construction. So, it’s no surprise that he brought a Tesla Cybertruck prototype to the Lone Star state, since production of that vehicle will take place there in the near future. This prototype is the same one that Musk took Jay Leno out for a ride in during December 2019, since it still has door handles. Read more for a video and additional pictures.
Musk claims that the production model wil not have any door handles, or at least visible ones. This futuristic all-electric pickup truck does not yet have an official release date, but deliveries could begin at the end of 2021 if everything goes perfectly, production wise. The three models will have a range between 250–500 miles and an estimated 0–60 mph time of 2.9–6.5 seconds, depending on the model.
- AUTHENTIC DESIGN DETAILS: Just like a full-size Tesla, the My First Model Y delivers the superior Tesla experience for your toddler
- HONKING HORN: This toddler ride-on includes a working horn
- PREMIUM WHEELS: With a rubber grip tread, these wheels provide a smooth and quiet ride. The wheels are safe for indoor and outdoor use
- develop motor skills and learn to ride.
- WORKING STEERING: The working steering helps riders as young as 18 months develop motor skills and learn to ride
— Owen Sparks 🌎 (@OwenSparks_) April 16, 2021