Photo credit: Instagram
There are countless million dollar homes in Los Angeles, and then “The One,” a mega mansion that has been under construction for 8-years. It’s now complete and the current owners want to sell it for a whopping $340-million. Designed by architect Paul McClean and interior designer Kathryn Rotond, it spans 105,000-square-feet and features 21 bedrooms, 42 bathrooms, a 30-car garage, a 400-foot jogging track, a 4-lane bowling alley, and lots more. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
What mega mansion would be complete without a movie theater, 10,000-square-foot sky deck with a putting green, five swimming pools, juice bar, cigar lounge, hair salon, and a gallery? The home hasn’t yet been listed, but will be represented by Branden and Rayni Williams of the Beverly Hills Estates, along with Compass real estate’s Aaron Kirman, when it does happen. So, if you just happen to win the $970-million Mega Millions lottery jackpot this week and want a home unlike any other, this could be a possibility.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz) 16GB LPDDR4X Memory 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 13.5" Acer VertiView 2K 2256 x 1504 Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Touch Display (3:2 aspect ratio) Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802. 11ax Backlit Keyboard fingerprint reader up to 15 hours battery life
- 2 - USB 3. 1 Type C port supporting USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB Charging, DC-in, 2 - USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 - HDMI 2. 0 port
- Co-Engineered for Mobile Performance by Intel and Acer Rechargeable Acer Active Stylus with Wacom AES 1. 0