We have seen the future of tractors, and it’s the STEYR Konzept. Unlike other tractors, this one takes a serial hybrid approach whereby a compact 4.5-liter 4-cylinder unit, works at optimal speed as an energy generator, charging batteries. Why is that significant? Well, the engine is disconnected from the wheels, and traction is provided by four independent electric motors directly installed in the wheel hubs. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
Aesthetically, it features a traditional external white cab structure and the inclusion of an asymmetrical grille. Inside, the minimalist design language is paired with advanced display projection technology that allow the operating parameters to be projected onto the front transparent screens to enhance overall operator visibility. Where does the drone come in? When full autonomous mode is activated, the drone is sent ahead of the tractor to transmit real-time data back to its central computing unit and crop reading sensors.
- PACK LIGHT, FLY FREE: at less than 249 g, it weighs about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand. compact and convenient, this small drone is your ideal travel companion, transforming how you capture your favorite memories
- OCUSYNC 2.0 VIDEO TRANSMISSION: mini 2 supports up to 10km of hd video transmission and has excellent anti-interference capabilities, giving you the ability to fly farther and see clearer
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: with a max battery life of 31 minutes, dji mini 2 grants more than enough time to compose the perfect shot. mini 2 can resist level 5 winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest
- 4X ZOOM: there’s no need to get so close for your dream shot. 4x digital zoom makes it safer and more convenient when transitioning between shots of varying distance and composition
- QUICKSHOTS: with just a few taps, dji mini 2 automatically records and shoots professional-level videos to share directly on social media. whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced flyer, the dji fly app helps you produce impressive results complete with soundtracks and filters
STEYR, the premium short-liner agricultural brand of CNH Industrial N.V., has received the prestigious Platinum Award in the 2020 MUSE Design Awards Competition in the Concept Design category. Conferred by a jury composed of renowned international design professionals and leading industry specialists, the STEYR Konzept succeeded in a field of some 3,000 entrants. The MUSE Creative and MUSE Design Awards, established by the International Awards Associate Inc., recognize the achievements of design professionals from around the world hailing from a range of disciplines,” according to a press release.