Limited to just 88-units worldwide, the Aston Martin V12 Speedster will become one of the company’s most sought after models ever, and some of them will be highly customized. At least one of them akes inspiration from the iconic DBR1, complete with a Racing Green paint finish, Clubsport White pinstripe / roundels, a satin silver anodized grille, conker saddle leather and Viridian Green technical textile/Caithness leather.
Other features include satin black diamond turned 21-inch center lock wheels, Aston Martin Racing Green driver / passenger helmets, and solid silver ‘wings’ badges that glint beneath transparent enamel. It’s powered by a twin-turbocharged 5.2L V12 engine producing 690 hp and 555 lb-ft of torque, mated to a ZF 8-speed automatic transmission, enabling it to hit 62 mph in 3.4-seconds and top out at 198 mph, all without a roof or windscreen.
- Build the James Bond collectible Aston Martin DB5 with exclusive details and lots of 007 gadgetry!
- A great centerpiece for the home or office, this Aston Martin car model features a raisable bullet shield, working ejection seat and rotating license...
- This James Bond DB5 Aston Martin car toy measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- Designed for Lego 10262, with this light kit, you can bring your James Bond Aston Martin DB5 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and...
Emotion and exclusivity are at the heart of this car. A rare and exceptional Aston Martin, It has been engineered to offer a visceral driving experience that belies its elegant, artistic shape. Creating a bespoke specification that nods to the glory of the DBR1 has been a huge privilege for my team and I, and I very much look forward to seeing these cars being driven with the same enthusiasm that we have applied to their design,” said Marek Reichman, Aston Martin Chief Creative Officer.